The XDP Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set XD531 are high-quality replacements for the blown-out or leaking gaskets in your 1998.5-2018 Dodge Ram 5.9L/6.7L Cummins. When a stock manifold gasket fails, an exhaust leak can result in a significant decrease in power, acceleration, as well as reduced fuel economy due to boost leaks.
Common symptoms of a leaking gasket can include a ticking, tapping, or hissing noise, a strong exhaust odor in the cabin, and black soot around the source of the leak. These direct-fit gaskets mount in between the manifold and the cylinder head mating surfaces.
XDP Exhaust Manifold Gaskets feature a multi-layered steel (MLS) construction for upgraded durability and reliability. The MLS gasket design helps them withstand high heat and resist the typical blowout and burnout that can occur as a result of the extremely hot exhaust temperatures in a diesel engine.
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set
- Sold As Set Of 6
- OE-Style Direct Replacement
- Meets Or Exceeds OE-Specifications
- Multi-Layered Steel (MLS) Construction
- Resists Blowouts and Burnouts From High-Temperature Exhausts
- Turbocharger mounting gasket not included.